Sunday, August 21, 2011

CONFIRMED

Yep, as some of you know, I went with my family to visit the most haunted place in America. That place would be Waverley Hills. If you've spoken with me, then you know that I'm a firm empirical believer that this place is not only haunted, but quite possibly THE waiting room for the afterlife. It's H.A.U.N.T.E.D. My group alone saw two full body apparitions, toy balls that appeared and disappeared, shadows that played in the hallway around people, many bangs and bumps, a live snake in the wall, and several of us were physically touched. Haunted. The end. So . . . why on EARTH would the now owners of this incredible place slap gargoyles all over the building. I seriously can't think of anything more incredibly tacky and in-genuine. It's like, it's not quite haunted enough. We need just a little more creep factor. Did I mention that the place is literally haunted?! We don't need to be primed with this kind of ridiculous circus promotion. Just take a walk through and you'll never see the place the same!

By the way, I love investigating paranormal locations and have done so since and will probably continue. But this place is on my no fly list. I have to admit, once was enough for me. I definitely felt like we were being hunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment