Thursday, February 4, 2010

God Alone

There is no one like God. There is no one who completely understands Him. He is completely misunderstood by most. If and when we realize that fact, we will begin to understand why He made us and why He would love us so much . . . so much that he would kill Himself to keep us.  There is nothing more meaningful to God than relationship. . . being together. God being alone is what set history in motion, gave Him perspective when He said "It is not good for man to be alone," and caused Him to cry out on the cross "My God! My God! Why have you left me alone, rejected!"

I often feel this way myself. . . alone and rejected. No one will ever understand me. Most will misunderstand. There is no one like me. . . But there is One who does understand. He understands loneliness deeper than I ever will.

Empathy is a great healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment